Internet music promotion can be a long and hard road for many who spend hours in front of the computer and see very little results. But then there are bands that seem to hardly do anything and get record deals and amazing gigs with ease.
In this article I want to show you what successful musicians do for there internet music promotion and how you can have success too.
The truth is that the common factor with all successful musicians is that they never ever give up…and nor should you!
Just make daily effort and you will get there in the end.
1) Your fans are the most important thing in the world:
You need to give them everything, talk to them on the phone and make special songs for them.
You only need 1000 true fans to pay your bills and you have so many ways to easily talk to them and make them happy. Make it your mission to be the coolest person in their lives.
The golden rule is that you should always reply personally to any fan email unless you have like ten million fans, which is unlikely;-)
2) The tools of the trade:
Below you will find a few websites that you will need to master if you want to be successful with internet music promotion
* YouTube: Look at successful viral videos each day and post up your own one each week.
* WordPress.com: Talk about your music scene with daily blog posts and you will get free traffic and new fans automatically.
* PayPal.com – A place to sell your music.
* Myxer.com – Make ringtones for your fans.
* PrWebs.com – Get free PR for your music business.
* TuneCore.com – Helps you get your music into iTunes and other online music stores.
3) Write about what people are searching for:
I kind of mentioned this before but there are millions of people out there each day searching for information about their favorite music act. It’s your jobs to provide them with that info and then try and transfer them to be your fan as well.
If you go to Google and type in the name of you favorite singer they will also give you a whole bunch of search suggestions that people are searching for right now.
Choose a phrase that has more than four words then write about it on your blog.
Google will find it and start to send you some traffic.
Please don’t work a terrible job forever, if you have music talent it’s your duty to give it to the fans.
Our effective advertising campaigns grow your platform & audience. We also help you gather important data about your core fans demographics. If you make good music we can promote it! Click Here to get started